Western Turnpike Golf Course has been host to literally hundreds of golf outings. It is our desire to make your corporate or private outing an enjoyable experience. In an effort to do so, we have outlined below the services which we provide. With our professional staff overseeing every aspect of your outing, from meals to scorekeeping, you will walk away with complete satisfation knowing your day was as good as it could be.
When you select Western Turnpike we will provide organizational assistance by:
- Reserving a date, time, and desired nines to be played. A $100 deposit is required at the time that you make your reservation.
- Maintaining communication regarding the number of players and meals. The final number of participants should be submitted one week prior to the event.
Please take time to look at the Outing Menu.
- Providing information and answering questions regarding formats of play and golf course rules and regulations.
- Making up scorecards in advance, provided the Golf Shop has been given a list of the players’ names 48 hours before the event.
- Offering special pricing and discounts for prizes and/or gift certificates purchased from the Golf Shop. Ask for the Pro Shop staff for more details.
On the day of the event we will:
- Provide an area for the registration of players
- Make the course ready for competition: long drive contests, closest to the pin, etc.
- Place sponsor signs on the course provided they are brought to the Golf Shop one day prior.
- Place names on score sheets and perform the scoring duties.
- Establish the winners of the event.
$45 – per person (includes greens fee and cart)
Please inform the Golf Shop of your wishes regarding these services, which will be provided at no extra charge to your event. If you have any other needs or wishes for your outing, please do not hesitate to let us know. The Golf Shop phone number is (518) 456-0786, or you can fill out the form on the Contact Us page.